Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boy Scouts and Their Popcorn

Hey all,

My wife and I sold one of our cars this morning and went to the bank to deposit the money. Wouldn't you know it. Its that time of the year again. When boy scouts and their parents stand outside the doors of food stores, gas stations and banks. Its hard telling those little boys politely to f*ck off isn't it?


I wish that I could strangle some of the parents too.  They look at you with a smile that ruins the rest of your day. You know the one, the smile that says your and ass for not supporting my kids troop. Well when I was in the scouts we worked for their money. We didn't sell food like the girls did. You know you've about how to interupt their speech about new sleeping bags or tents so they would never try to sell popcorn to the public again. So how would you do it?

-yKyTt

No comments:

Post a Comment