Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Public Beatings

hey all,


I just finished my weekly trip to Walmart and witnessed a small child being beaten in front of the entire world. And it was awesome. I watched the kid call his mother a stupid dumb Bit@h when he could not have a toy. No sooner then I could think it, the mom's hand reared back and swung across his face. Instant gratification.

Everybody is afraid to hit their kids in front of crowds. I don't have any yet but I don't know why parents are afraid. So my question is, if it is illegal to hit your kids, how about a law for child punishment when the accused is found guilty? Much like capital punishment but without the dying and for little kids. Like a public canning at the school in front of all his/her peers so that they will never be bad again? Am I alone here? Are you sure you haven't thought that?

-YkYtT

No comments:

Post a Comment