Sunday, October 3, 2010

Final Nail In The Coffin

Hey All,

Got something interesting. I have a buddy and is on a weekend trip right now. Turns out that he is not only having a blast but some random women is too. I know what you are thinking. My friend got hooked up right...wrong. This women stole his card information and went on a spending spree. Final nail in the coffin about women and shopping.

First thing that I thought of is how to track her down and get the money back. Reassured that the bank would find MY MONEY wouldn't be enough for me. Isn't human (animal, because that's what we are) instinct to want revenge? I thought about being able to spend the other persons money. No more than what they stole, but the catch would be to have the offender sit in front of a computer screen, telling him/her what I just bought and for how much!

Wouldn't that be awesome? Them watching their savings for little billy's college fund be spent on 138 kit kat bars? The best part is that its a surprise much like it was for you! So, how would you get back at the assailant?

--YkYtT

No comments:

Post a Comment